Day 12

Yesterday's MM got cut short by childrens, which meant no blog.  I did manage a run later in the day though, which felt awesome to run in warmth and full sun. :)

Part of my daily affirmation is, "I will work on forgiving without being asked or acknowledged."  My parents missed a very important family event this weekend because they prioritized something higher, and I am MAD at them.  And very hurt.  It's getting a little better every day, and I'm working on forgiving them, but little did I know that I'd get a very challenging opportunity to work on this part of my affirmation.  It's harder than it sounds to truly forgive someone.

I haven't missed a wake up yet, but I can't say I've gotten the hang of them either.  Every time that alarm goes off I roll out of bed, but I really just want to keep sleeping.  On the other hand, by 9 am I feel like my day is nearly complete, but I've got hours and hours left!  (Then 2pm rolls around and I want nappy nappy nap time!)

Maybe I could set my phone so that this pops up with the alarm...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Savior

$1M

Oh my God